The “Yellow Is Forbidden Tickets Giveaway” is sponsored by Toronto Fashion Week. All questions regarding the contest rules should be directed to Toronto Fashion Week. Rules and regulations are available online at torontofashionweek.to.
1. Only one (1) entry per person. No purchase necessary. This contest will live on Toronto Fashion Week’s Facebook and Twitter. Eligible persons may enter by sharing the Facebook post or re-tweeting the Twitter post. Any attempt or suspected attempt to enter more than once per person, any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or entry methods not authorized by these rules, shall be deemed as tampering and will void all of your entries.
2. This contest starts on April 11, 2018 at 12:00 PM EST and ends on April 16, 2018 at 23:59 PM EST.
3. All entries become the property of Toronto Fashion Week and none shall be returned.
4. One (1) winner will receive two (2) general admission tickets to Yellow is Forbidden at the 2018 Hot Docs on Monday, April 30, 2018 at 6:15 PM EST, valued at $34.00 CAD.
5. To be eligible, entries must be received on or before 23:59 PM EST on the contest closing date of April 16, 2018. Toronto Fashion Week is not responsible for any entries that are incomplete, lost, destroyed, delayed, or not transmitted due to technical failure, however caused.
6. The winner will be selected on April 17, 2018. The selected entrant will be initially notified by a private direct message via Facebook or Twitter within 72 hours of the draw. In the event that a selected entrant does not comply with these Contest Rules and Regulations, or cannot be contacted within 72 hours of the draw, an alternate entrant will be selected from the remaining entries. The chances of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received. The prize must be accepted as awarded, is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Toronto Fashion Week reserves the right to substitute any portion of the prize with a prize of equal value whatsoever.
7. This contest is open to all residents in the Greater Toronto Area only and excluding employees of Toronto Fashion Week, Hot Docs and their respective interactive, advertising and promotional agencies, persons with whom any of the above are domiciled and/or members of their respective immediate families.
8. The entrant selected for a prize will be required to correctly answer a time limited skill testing question before being declared a prize winner. The prize winner must sign the Waiver/Release of liability as a condition to and in advance of receiving the prize in favour of Toronto Fashion Week and the prize provider such that none of them shall be liable for the use or misuse of the Prize (parent or legal guardian will be asked to sign this form on behalf of the winner if a selected winner is under the age of 18). Toronto Fashion Week and the prize provider assume no responsibility for the participation in the contest, or any liability, claims, demands, actions, loss, damage or personal injury that may be sustained by the winner of the Prize.
9. Participation in the contest constitutes permission to Toronto Fashion Week and the sponsors and their agencies to use the name, photograph and/or likeness of the winner (and his/her guest) purposes of promotion, advertising, and trade without further compensation.
10. By participating in this contest, all entrants agree to be bound by these Rules and Regulations. The decisions of the contest judges are final. Toronto Fashion Week and the sponsors are not responsible for any typographical error in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest. Toronto Fashion Week reserves the right to withdraw or terminate the contest at any time without prior notice or to change the Rules and Regulations. Contact or correspondence will occur only with selected entrants. This contest is subject to all Federal, Provincial and Municipal Laws and regulations.