VOLUNTEERS WANTED FOR TORONTO FASHION WEEK®
Toronto Fashion Week®, the festival of fashion, art, music and culture. Located in the most multicultural and diverse city in North America, Toronto Fashion Week® will occur twice a year drawing on national and international designers, entertainers, media and the community to create a touchpoint where fashion is celebrated.
Each season the invaluable support of the Toronto Fashion Week® volunteers helps to create and maintain an internationally acclaimed fashion event. In return for the volunteers’ dedication, each will receive a wealth of experience, and exposure to the fashion, entertainment and event industries. Volunteers will have the opportunity to work across all areas of the event such as runway and front of house hosts, dressers and production assistants.
Looking for an experience of a lifetime in the fashion industry? Don’t miss the opportunity to volunteer for
TORONTO FASHION WEEK
SEPTEMBER 5-7, 2017
PLEASE FORWARD YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO:
Also include your top 3 position choices listed in order from these available positions:
- Wayfinders: Greeting and directing guests in the Lobby.
- Registration: Checking in ticketed guests, media and other VIPs.
- Dressers: Assisting models and designers backstage.
- Runway Room: Helping guests find their seats and keeping the Runway Room running smoothly.
- Front of House: Assisting the Front of House Manager with event logistics.
Please ensure that you have submitted your application to the TFW volunteer coordinator and received approval before clicking this link: Volunteer Information Center